Saturday, November 20, 2010

For women, a marriage doesn’t mean a roadblock of your dream.

           Just read an article “How to Feel Good About your Job”, it reminds myself. I took a move from my old company to a better class of organization but in different type of sector as my career enhancement. In fact, I found that the organization does not provide enrichment of what I am looking for. Some people consider to be hired in an organization is not only because they want to be in a safe position and career. A job is also a place where you can enrich your skill and knowledge. There is a pleasure I feel in it.

          While I share it to people at my present society, I found, a disappointed concept of woman in career. People here, tend to choose a job which offer securing future life with less trial of career enhancement (please see my article "Which organization highly chosen is?"). Most educated women by age below 30 years old have had a concept to focus on marriage and have a career, is a plus. A mind set to think that being thankful for what God has given to you and just follow your destiny like how the water flows are better rather than take a risky stage for reaching your truly dream. I am surprised, in 2010, this concept is still well bloom at people's minds. 

          Thanks God, there is a man; a successful man gives his support for my dream. A defense words is given after people insinuate by saying that my ambitions is too high, impossible and less of being thankful to what God has given. He defense me by saying; “A success one will not easily feel pleasure for what he/she reached, an ambition followed by a big-smart trial to make a change is the essential way of success”.

          Life is a choice and opportunity only comes once. How bad/good an experience life will you get, is only you who truly feel it. Being wiser and selfish, sometimes, is needed in life. For women, a marriage doesn’t mean a roadblock of your career. Many success women can still keep their marriage and career happily in togetherness. 

         So, what’s your choice?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

SCHOLARSHIP INFO